Monday, November 2, 2009

"Visitation" Amy Tuso Daily Painter

“Visitation”
16” x 14”
Free-flowing canvas


In this acrylic painting I have used multiple colors and metallics creating a surprise visitor upon completion. Abstract art allows such surprises to emerge on their own which is one of my attractions to this form of objective art.

Please visit my virtual gallery to view my many other styles of art and if you would like to make a comment, ask a question or purchase my original art please contact me.

My website gallery is here www.amytuso.com
My musings on this artistic journey are here www.amytuso.blogspot.com

www.amytusodailypaintings.blogspot.com
www.dailypaintersabstract.blogspot.com

AMY TUSO
ARTIST AND DAILY PAINTER FROM FOUNTAIN HILLS, ARIZONA OFABSTRACT, CONTEMPORARY, EXPRESSIONIST AND INTUITIVE ORIGINALS

No comments:

Post a Comment